1. When did you first start playing?
I first started playing this great game in 1976, just before the FA Cup Final between Manchester United and Southampton!
2. Which was your first ever big tournament?
My first tournament was somewhere in Yorkshire in the early 2000s. I turned up in my Partick Thistle home shirt, which got a bit of interest. Then I proceeded to lose 14-0 in my first group game, 14-0 in my second game and 5-0 in my third group game. Demoralised and destroyed, I then did not play Subbuteo again in any form until 2016.
3. Which is the best tournament you have ever attended?
4. What was the best goal you have ever scored?
I played last season in a game against Simon Davies in the South Staffs League. I played the ball from just over the halfway line into the shooting area, and scored a lovely goal on the run.
5. Who would you describe as being the toughest player you have faced in England?
Colin Fletcher or Dave Collett.
6. Who would you describe as being the toughest player you have faced in the World?
7. What has been the best match you have ever played in?
The aforementioned 3-2 narrow defeat versus Simon Davies.
8. What has been your best moment or achievement in the game?
Beginning work on my Subbuteo stadium.
9. What has been the funniest moment you have seen on a trip away to a tournament?
10. Which football team do you support?
11. What is your favourite food?
Liver and onions!!!!! I know, some of you are reaching for the sick bag right now.
12. Do you have any other hobbies?
Loads. About 38 others.
13. What is your favourite holiday destination?
14. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
Lord of the Rings.
15. What is your favourite TV series?
Currently? Resident Alien. All time? Frasier.
16. What is your favourite music?
I have eclectic tastes.
17. Which person do you have most respect for in life?